- Republicans in the US House of Representatives have delayed an announcement of a tax cut plan, as they have been unable to agree on details.
- The US Federal Reserve is expected to do nothing at the conclusion of today’s meeting. A rate increase is expected in December, and the process of destroying billions of dollars of US money supply is already underway.
- Markets remain uncertain about who the next Fed chair will be.
- The US ISM opinion poll on manufacturing sentiment is due.
- The UK BRC shop price index showed ongoing (marginal) deflation in goods prices.
[Bloomberg] Japan Leads Asia Stock Rally as Dollar Advances: Markets Wrap
[Bloomberg] Asia shares hit 10-year high on strong economy, oil gains
[CNBC] The House GOP will delay releasing its tax bill until Thursday
[CNBC] Caixin China manufacturing PMI is 51.0 for October, meeting expectations
[Bloomberg] This Four-Bedroom Home in Hong Kong Just Sold for $149 Million
[WSJ] Chinese Property Shopping Spree Fades as Beijing Hits the Brakes