L’hypercapitalisme conduit à pisser dans une bouteille dans les entrepots d’Amazon
- An undercover author told The Sun that workers at an Amazon warehouse in the UK « peed in bottles » because they were scared walking to a bathroom would cause them to miss targets.
- The author, James Bloodworth, found that staff members feared being disciplined for « idle time. »
- A separate survey of Amazon workers released Monday found that some workers who reported feeling sick — even through pregnancy — said they were penalized for not turning up or taking breaks.
- Amazon said it didn’t recognize the allegations as an accurate portrayal of its warehouse working conditions.
- The company disputed the survey findings and said it didn’t time toilet breaks.