L’amélioration de l’emploi US se poursuit.
- U.S. employers added 638,000 jobs in October. Unemployment fell to 6.9%.
- The stock rally has paused, but the market is still on track for its best week since April.
- The media industry considers the future of the ‘Trump bump.’
- Alibaba, Richemont and Artemis are to form a luxury partnership with Farfetch.
- The latest: CVS announces a jump in revenue and a new chief executive.
Les indicateurs haute fréquence pointent dans la direction d’une rechute de l’économie mondiale: double dip!